Friday, August 26, 2016

Oh Yes!! It’s You!!


You are the beautiful girl I have ever seen
Wanna go to the beautiful place I have ever been.
Yeah! With you!!
 With you!!

Ohh!! Those eyes deep like ocean I could ever see
I clearly know you are made for me.
Only for me!!
For me!!

There is something in the way that you smile
For you, there are the hearts that can make a pile.
Yes, for you!!
For you!!

The way your lips decorate in that red lipstick
You make me vulnerable and make yourself so fantastic.
Oh yeah that red lipstick!!
That red lipstick!!

Baby, I want you always be that beautiful and bold
And I know that you never gonna grow old.
Never grow old!!
Grow old!!

If I die, I wanna die by your side
And if I live, it will always be your beside.
Yeah!! Me beside you!!
Beside you!!

Maybe I’m not your type, so dull and crappy
One thing I wish, you be always safe and happy.
Yes, I wish for you!!
For you!!

You are that moon, on the full moon’s day
“I love you” are the words that I’ve always wanted to say
Oh yes!!To you!!

To you!!

By-Niraj Pudasaini

No comments:

Post a Comment